Nightlizard

NightLizard's Cave

Introvert playing extrovert. An Artist. An Accountant. And a very happy person :)

SPOILER ALERT!

Science fiction fairy-tale :)

The Martian - Andy Weir

Well, finally I have finished to read this book... do not get me wrong, it was interesting, but it was soooo long... well, I have an idea why it was so hard to get through, but it has nothing to do with the plot , more to the language. It was very specified at times, but still understandable.

I was enjoying this book, it was like reading a science fiction fairy-tale :D

Solid. Decent book.
Definitely recommend!

Gone to watch a movie.

SPOILER - SPOILER - SPOILER

It was a good book, but I was waiting for the mental breakdown ot something, seriously, there were suppose to be one! He was alone, isolated, every day might be the last one, some fogy hopes to get alive from it... and yet he was always (!!!) optimistic - I am not buying it. He is still a human... well, his sense of humor was one of the main parts of the story that was enjoyable for me.. but after a while it was not so believable... I mean, I wanted some drama, I was waiting for something to happen and then....bum! Happy End without any explanation what happened with all the people in the story.
Ending was rushed and it is strange, considering how detailed the whole story was..